Tuesday 13 July 2010

Bournemouth o2 Academy Show 2010

So we do GFW before I even have time to breathe it's the Bournemouth Show so here we go again. Was a great day and again such a beautiful setting it was all worth the backstage stress and drama!! However the show might not have gone so well if it wasn't for the fantastic Gwilym Lansley who managed to dress ALL the menswear for all 4 shows - a true professional. So we do the show the collection is shown again and well recieved by press and audience. I'm very pleased as I thought the Bournemouth crew might not get that London vibe that was so important to me - but boy did they!

1 comment:

  1. Particularly like the white shirt, second from left, and the scarf next to him. Reminds me of desigual. Would totally buy this look for J X

    ReplyDelete