Thursday 1 October 2009

Preliminary Research Ideas

My first thoughts after trying to draft a learning agreement for major project prep, I have certain ideas that I can't seem to get out of my head, I'm excited about them, but they are not set in stone. I will record these musings and refer back at a later date, to see how they have developed, changed or progressed. - Six outfits to complete a menswear collection - Designing for Autumn/Winter 2011 - Comply with a live project/competition/graduate fashion week - Tartans and traditional fabrics - Possibly recycled/vintage fabrics - Concept- phobias/turning something gruesome into something beautiful - Personal feelings/phobia - Introduce knitwear pieces - Tailored pieces- suit jackets, waist coats, trousers, overcoats/trench coats - Exploration of details- pockets, pleats, plackets, collars - Designer influence Fall 2010- Alexander McQueen, Alessandro Dell'Acqua, Burberry Prorsum - Sinister look

No comments:

Post a Comment