Wednesday 11 November 2009

Back to the sixties

Well............... After what can only be described as a horrible week last week, I'm gradually reconnecting to my work. I lost the plot abit last week, my first print samples didn't really translate my view, my identity or what I was trying to achieve. I felt upset at the time that my ideas weren't well received, but I can see now, it's really not such a bad thing. I learnt how to create a professional tessellated print, something I can now add to my skills, but I also learnt that I need to get my confidence back!!! I feel happier about my ideas now, I think they are stronger, visually inspiring and they do translate to a certain extent my views. For me this project is about exploring new things, that's why I'm finding it so hard, I need to learn to have fun with it too!!! I am going to create a conceptual photo shoot capturing my ideas my inspiration and my work, which in theory will lead to a solid body of work for my portfolio. I have my stage review tomorrow, I probably won't be as happy tomorrow, but for today I am. I am loving today, I feel like the person who was upset last week was somebody else, not me I have got my confidence and opinionated self back!! For now I am happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment